Traveling to the world's northernmost lighthouse on the mainland during the Corona Pandemic was absolutely epic. There were so many challenges to overcome and they were rewarded with the fact that we could enjoy well-known places just by ourselves.
As the sun was setting I raced across the jagged rocks that surround the cape to catch the right angle of the lighthouse glowing in the sun and the icy water reflecting the colored sky. I slipped a few times, got wet shoes but it was worth it to catch those last rays of sunlight.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor