I love misty, moody weather. When I look out my window and see conditions like this, I begin to salivate, and this particular morning was no different. I immediately decided to leave early for work to make a few shots along the way at various locations.
Less than a mile from home, I knew Mill Pond would yield some wonderful opportunities, so that's where I headed first. Usually, I'd walk to Mill Pond, but as I headed for work, I hopped in the trusty auto and headed out. All the locations I visited on the day provided some beautiful results, but this one is probably my favourite.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor