Assignments are brought to you by mpb.com
In February the snowscapes and powder snow are at their best. Sometimes it's good to whisper an image instead of shout a message. Subtle soft winter light coupled with gentle classical ambient sounds on my earphones, created my form of morning meditation. Well clothed (Long Johns) at -20C, I was bathed by the land of the rising sun.
That feeling of peace through winter photography has calmed my sometimes turbulent soul. Hokkaido is a winter wonderland of opportunities waiting to be interpreted.
Our $200 prizes consist of $100 cash and $100 mpb.com voucher
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor