TAKE PART • WIN $100
After a calm and clear winter night camped on the beach in freezing conditions, it was made all worthwhile with this sunrise casting warm light on the Isle of Rùm mountain peaks contrasting with the cool blue waters at Arisaig on the west coast of Scotland. I had to act quick with catching the light as this hue of red on the mountain peaks didn't last long at all. I used my longer lens to make the island's mountainous landscape center stage in the image and only have a small amount of sky as there wasn't much interest there. This location also works well for sunset around mid-Spring as the sun sets behind the mountains.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor