These houses may be just another seaside or lakeside wooden building from this frame. But if I could have expanded the frame, you would have seen it as a tiny red dot along the line where the steep walls of fjords meet the let-in seawater.
I captured this shot while on a cruise to the Mostraumen fjords from Bergen in December 2023. I just wonder what living here would be like. Seemingly, the only way to access these buildings is through a boat. It may be difficult but peaceful.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor