TAKE PART • WIN $100
I love moonscapes! A beautiful church, mountains and the full moon rising. Using a film camera makes a moonscape a challenge in that the scene is dark which requires a slow shutter speed and the moon requires a fast shutter speed since it's moving. Too long of an exposure the moon starts looking like an egg. I planned this shot and it worked out well. The location is Peacham, Vermont, I prefer the winter as the air is clearer and the alpenglow is more pronounced with the snow. Winter and fall are the best times of the year to photograph Vermont.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor