The Garden of the Gods Park in Colorado Springs is a beautiful park and I love taking photographs there. The forecast called a for a snowstorm overnight, so knew I'd be waking up to multiple inches of snow on the ground. I made my way over to the park and started to get excited because of how beautiful the park was looking. The only challenge was a heavy fog had settled in and was partially blocking the rock formations. I grabbed my gear and started hiking into the park. I ended up at a spot that I've shot some beautiful sunsets from in the past. The snow was sticking to the red rocks right in front of me and fog started to lift just in time for some beautiful photos.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor