I took this photo in December 2022. From October to December, you can see the sun quite rarely here in Estonia; most of the time, it is cloudy. However, this morning it was different.
I was going out to photograph the moon, but on my way to the location, I noticed some fantastic foggy conditions and decided to change my plans.
It was pretty cold outside, so nature was frozen and very beautiful. I found this open field with interesting frozen foreground elements and a beautiful lonely tree. The atmosphere was so spectacular that I couldn't believe it was true in the beginning.
It was the biggest highlight of this year's winter, and I spent the whole daylight outdoors, capturing the beauty of winter. A few days later weather got warmer, and the snow was gone in about a week.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor