This was our first night on the water for a sunset boat cruise among the icebergs off the coast of Ilulissat in Greenland.
My finger was cramped after this boat cruise; I couldn't get enough and wanted to capture everything. I was fascinated by the towering size of the icebergs and wanted to capture a photo showing viewers a true scale. There was no better way to do that than to wait for the other boat to glide in front of the enormous ice cave and press the shutter at just the right moment.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor