This was our first night on the water for a sunset boat cruise among the icebergs off the coast of Ilulissat in Greenland.
My finger was cramped after this boat cruise; I couldn't get enough and wanted to capture everything. I was fascinated by the towering size of the icebergs and wanted to capture a photo showing viewers a true scale. There was no better way to do that than to wait for the other boat to glide in front of the enormous ice cave and press the shutter at just the right moment.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor