TAKE PART • WIN $100
This photo was taken in the AH_SHI_SIE_PAH wilderness area of Northeast New Mexico.
it is basically a land of eroded rock in the high desert. The rocks here are a mixture of sand stone, mud-stone and shale's. There is a great variety of shapes and colors. It is quite easy to get lost in this area. There are no amenities as this is a wilderness so you have to pack it in and out. I always go with a local guide that knows the local area as I know my limitations. Although there was not much noticable in the way of living creatures here b,this are is know for animal fossils and dinosaur bones. This photo was about 11 miles in from the trail head. 36.147, 107.918 about. The access is all year with the execption of after heavy rains
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor