In that region, temperatures can become very cold for a few days every winter which gives the place a different atmosphere than normal. This photo was taken one of those days when the temperature was far below 0, fog was coming and disappearing, leaving frozen trees behind. When sunset time had come fog was in constant movement, and the sun appeared coloring the snow and the sky with a golden hue.
I was very fortunate to be there at the right moment as this is first very rare to have these very cold conditions and as well the fog is very unpredictable, and it could have ended up being a white day.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor