Assignments are brought to you by mpb.com
Death Valley. An absolutely fabulous display of desolation and this seemed a perfect metaphor for the park. This lone slice if life in a barren wasteland.
The Mesquite Dunes near Stovepipe Wells is what you'd expect in a desert - miles of sand carved and shaped by the winds, so one is treated to a different experience with every visit. It's quite possible this little guy was covered up that night, only to be set free by the next morning's breeze.
Our $200 prizes consist of $100 cash and $100 mpb.com voucher
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor