Assignments are brought to you by mpb.com
One of my favourite places to visit is the Isle of Mull, an island off the west coast of Scotland. It has everything from lush woods to beautiful beaches to mountain scenery.
The weather can be changeable at times, so on damp days I usually head to the woods for a little bit of shelter and this is from one of those woods.
On this particular day I was shooting in infra-red mainly to emphasise the textures and shapes of the fabulous old trees in the wood. The trees are draped in amazing mosses and lichens which in infra-red almost makes it look like a blanket of snow.
Our $200 prizes consist of $100 cash and $100 mpb.com voucher
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor