Long exposure of a broken sea bridge framed after the sun dipped below the horizon, as the sea looks calm and frozen; the sky looks vibrant with a purple hue.
The clean beach of Ajman, which is located in the emirate of the same name, has beautiful white sand and sparkling blue water. It is not crowded on weekdays, so it will be cosy for those who prefer a relaxing holiday.
The beach is especially beautiful in the evening when a stunning sunset complements an idyllic picture of the surrounding nature.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor