Assignments are brought to you by mpb.com
Loch Morlich, Cairngorms National Park, Scotland. Preparing my Autumn photography tour in the Cairngorms National Park in Scotland, I allowed myself 1 day off, capturing just for the fun of it. It was a glorious day, Autumn had produced bright, vibrant colours and the Cairngorm mountain range had its first layer of snow. What further ingredients does one need in order to take great landscape pichtures.
This particular spot has a special place in my heart. I keep coming back to it. It is where the river Luineag meets loch Morlich. A special spot for photography all year round, but this late afternoon in Autumn, it looked extra special.
Our $200 prizes consist of $100 cash and $100 mpb.com voucher
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor