Assignments are brought to you by mpb.com
Pfeiffer Beach used to be an empty, quiet place only a decade or so ago. When I went there recently with my brother though, we found a crowd of photographers clustered on the beach, all vying for the famous shot of the keyhole in the monolith. One of the reasons I love wilderness photography is the isolation of it. So, I decided to wander a bit and found this less grandiose, but beautiful moment, with the light and waves spilling through a hole carved out by the ocean, only a hundred yards away. It felt like finding a treasure.
Our $200 prizes consist of $100 cash and $100 mpb.com voucher
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor