Assignments are brought to you by mpb.com
Hiking through the Organ mountains in the South West during monsoon season. This was around 0930 after a heavy rain. The clouds were breaking up and the sun was warming the mountain face. There was a fog starting to form along with clouds breaking up. It made for a very beautiful scene. The hardest part about this photo was being so far from the mountains as we were still on the highway to the hiking entry point. Once we made it to the hiking point the sky had cleared for a beautiful day and were able to capture a lot of wildlife and blooming wild flowers.
Our $200 prizes consist of $100 cash and $100 mpb.com voucher
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor