TAKE PART • WIN $100
The end of summer probably marks the most difficult time of the year from a photographic standpoint, at least where I live. Summer, already my least favorite season, provides for various fields and plants that make for interesting motives. At the end of this period when the farmers have finished their harvest, there is nothing left, and fall hasn’t started yet. This picture tries to tell the story of this rather desolate state of affairs. I converted it into black and white in order to strengthen the message and convey an ambiance that is slightly depressing.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor