We spent a nice few weeks on one of the Dutch Wadden islands in the north of the country. We were located not to far from the beach. During daytime, I spotted some interesting sand structures on the beach, created by the ever blowing wind. In order to make these structures more visible, lower light was required. Therefore I returned to the beach in the evening, close to sunset and was rewarded with much more interesting light. I got close to the ground and used the structures as leading line toward the higher dune in the background. In post-production I converted the image to monochrome to emphasize the structures even more.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor