Assignments are brought to you by mpb.com
I live on the East Coast of New Zealand so I take a lot of sunrise images. Over the Easter break this year I spent a few days in Auckland, which is built on a narrow isthmus which allows easy access to both the east and west coasts. My goal was to spend time with my camera enjoying sunsets over the very rugged and dramatic west coast beaches. This image was taken on Muriwai Beach after the sun had set. The beach is accessed from quite high cliffs so the views are often very spectacular. I wasn't disappointed that evening as this was one of many images I captured in the three hours I was there.
Our $200 prizes consist of $100 cash and $100 mpb.com voucher
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor