Assignments are brought to you by mpb.com
Feshie Bridge on the Scottish Highlands, a man made feature, perfectly blending in with its natural surroundings. Rock on rock. Since the first time I saw it during a back pack holiday as a student back in 1990, I crossed it several times. However, I never took the opportunity to have a ‘photo shoot’. It wasn’t until 2018, when I was preparing my photo tour across the Cairngorms National Park that I stopped for a while and spent an hour or two to capturing this picturesque bridge. The best shot is taken from the rocks beside the bridge. You can see the water moving towards you, which gives great opportunities for long exposure.
Our $200 prizes consist of $100 cash and $100 mpb.com voucher
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor