The photo was taken in autumn on the coast of the Belgian city of Ostend. The weather was extremely windy and cloudy, which was also a challenge for photography that day.
A large sandy beach on which the waves of the North Sea roll is always an interesting motif for me. It is complemented by the lighthouse in the background and the wild grass in the foreground.
For this recording, I used an ND 1000 filter for a long exposure to get a sense of restlessness and gloom.Upload YOUR Picture • WIN $200 Cash
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor