When my wife and I travelled through Scotland in the autumn of 2018, we experienced three weeks of moody weather. Clothing adapted to weather conditions was always a challenge. Nevertheless, we were hiking for a couple of hours every day. This is an image from a day tour to Coral Beach, situated in the north of Skye by the small crofting community of Claigan. To me, it is all about the ephemeral light a few moments before an approaching storm.Upload YOUR Picture • WIN $200 Cash
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor