The Antarctic is one of the most beautiful, yet desolate, places on earth. Surrounding you is snow, ice, icebergs, glaciers and an ocean filled with ice.
As we were sailing around the Antarctic Peninsula, I went to the back of the ship and noted that we were leaving a trail of broken bits of ice as we sailed through this frigid water.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor