We only get snow a few times a year, so when we do, I love to get out in it and take photos. We got a few inches this time, and I walked around on our 35 acres photographing things of interest. I saw this picturesque bent tree covered in snow. I wanted to use a fast enough shutter speed to stop the motion of the snow coming down. I think it's unusual that the trees still had their leaves. I like the contrast between the snow and the trunk of the tree.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor