In central Minnesota, the average snowfall per winter is over 50 inches. Fresh snow can turn an ordinary landscape into a beautiful winter wonderland. When we get snow, I enjoy driving around the countryside looking for photo opportunities. Until the snow fell, I had not noticed this old shed in the woods. The fresh white snow really made the gray colors of the shed stand out. The snow is also a great accent on the branches of trees. Unfortunately, the wind often blows the snow off the trees before I can get out.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your pictures to over 300,000 followers
• Download all new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor