Everybody knows the saying "it's not over until it's over". Well I almost missed this shot because I had decided to call it a day after 2 hours waiting for something to happen in the sky. When I decided to leave the sky was just grey and dull and completely lightless.
I was packing up my gear in the trunk of my car when I noticed the mountains suddenly turning pink. Cursing at myself having been not patient enough I grabbed my stuff and quickly ran back to the lake hoping I was going to have enough time to setup and do a proper shoot. Luckily I knew exactly where to go and I did manage to capture a few images during the 5 minutes that the light did its magic on that mountain range.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor