TAKE PART • WIN $100
On a cruise-tour of Alaska, a float plane five glacier tour was a high point of our adventure. Just flying in a float plane was amazing but was insignificant in comparison to the Alaska landscape from this vantage point. The winter snowfall had been above average which added to the wintry scenes. The sunny day with distant clouds provided the perfect winter image of Alaska! The flight was narrated with descriptions of the glaciers and mountain peaks. I wish I had the GPS location for this image so I could place it on a map.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor