The last rays of light bathe the crown of Mount Cartier in Revelstoke, BC, Canada. On clear days, if you time it just right, you can get a lot of pinks and deep sunset colors at the close of day. It usually only lasts a minute or two. I was lucky to grab this shot - a "right place, right time" moment. Of course, it helps when this is the view you get when you walk about 20 steps from your front door!
Our $200 prizes consist of $100 cash and $100 mpb.com voucher
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor