The last rays of light bathe the crown of Mount Cartier in Revelstoke, BC, Canada. On clear days, if you time it just right, you can get a lot of pinks and deep sunset colors at the close of day. It usually only lasts a minute or two. I was lucky to grab this shot - a "right place, right time" moment. Of course, it helps when this is the view you get when you walk about 20 steps from your front door!
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor