This image depicts the special atmosphere that emanates from an old natural forest with a primary character located in the mountain forest of the Vosges Mountains in Eastern France.
Each year, I have the pleasure of visiting this fantastic place, which has just been designated as a UNESCO site, integrating the list of 'Ancient and Primeval Beech Forests of the Carpathians and Other Regions of Europe'. I usually go around early November and April, but this year and last year, I was lucky to visit the forest in late October, which coincides with the Autumn peak colours for the greatest delight of our eyes...
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor