Assignments are brought to you by mpb.com
Guardsman Pass is very well-known for its fall colors. It sits on the crest of the Wasatch mountains between Park City, Utah and the Brighton ski resort area, all just east of Salt Lake City. This fall, the colors were particularly intense and came on all at once. There was brilliant color all up and down the Wasatch. We took a "leaf peeping" ride over Guardsman and took a series of photos near the summit, letting PS combine three frames into this panoramic view.
Our $200 prizes consist of $100 cash and $100 mpb.com voucher
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor