In early 2021, we decided to do a family trip to Coromandel, the eastern side of the north island of New Zealand.
New Zealand is such a picturesque country, and this part of New Zealand is famous for its beaches with pristine waters and stunning landscapes. The waterfall was on the way to Coromandel town from Whitianga on a back country road. We reached there early in the day as it gets crowded with tourists in the summer days.
It was a bright, sunny day, and I had to put on my 10-stop ND filter to get the water flowing. I got a 42-second exposure, and I like how I captured the waterfall with lush green vegetation as the surroundings. Some minor adjustments were made in the light room to enhance colours, and cropping was applied.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor