Assignments are brought to you by mpb.com
Maroon Bells Lake in Colorado is a magnet for photographers, tourist and nature lovers. The towering above Maroon Peaks reflected in the lake is near perfect scenery for photography. The only drawback of all that setting is a wild crowd of people, each of them dreaming about capturing the sheer beauty of this place on cameras or smart phones. Solution for me was taking a 2 mile hike to Crater lake. Fall scenery and views were breathtaking. Most of the visitors stayed behind and I could enjoy amazing panoramas of fired up aspen grows, cold-blue sky and snowed caped mountain peaks.
Our $200 prizes consist of $100 cash and $100 mpb.com voucher
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor