Assignments are brought to you by mpb.com
We visited the area of Karitena, the prefecture of Arcadia in Peloponnese, Greece for a weekend hike with some fellow hikers and visited this particular bridge called Vrontos and which is stretching over the river Alfeios (a river known even from Greek mythology with that particular name).
We got close to the river and could discern the bridge way back in the distance and what made me take this photo was the light falling on the arch of the bridge and the color of the foliage turning yellow because of the season.
Our $200 prizes consist of $100 cash and $100 mpb.com voucher
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor