Assignments are brought to you by mpb.com
Everybody who ever travel to Ireland can associate Kerry and Dingle Peninsula like a real heaven on earth... Breathtaking mountain views, emerald ocean and golden sand strands with deep blue skies... But sometimes the weather give us some other views and feelings.
After several terrible wet nights in tent at Carrauntoohil foothills and almost the same wet experience near Mount Brandon, I'd found a stretch of almost clear skies between two thunderstorms and climb one of the hills near the western coast... Trying to keep in view several types of clouds and sky condition I shot a set of pictures with slightly different set ups (to keep right exposures for sky, clouds formations and shady grounds).
So, the whole panorama is a multi exposure, composed set of vertical pictures... In post production - a bit work with highlights/shadows, some added contrast in shaded areas... Some adjustments in color temperature and gradient masks...
Our $200 prizes consist of $100 cash and $100 mpb.com voucher
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor