Assignments are brought to you by mpb.com
Monument Valley needs no introduction, and the iconic Mittens and Merrick Butte have been photographed many times. We spent the day in the park, driving through on a sunny morning. However, by afternoon, the clouds had moved in, and only occasional bursts of sunshine emerging through the clouds brightened the scene from time to time. However, this subdued light produced a more even lighting effect on the buttes and didn't cause high levels of contrast between light and shade. I liked the effect it produced!
Our $200 prizes consist of $100 cash and $100 mpb.com voucher
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor