I used to haul around both film and digital cameras when digital photography was in its infancy.
I took this photo with an old Nikon D-70 on a windy day in Cornwall while exiting a BioDerm (i.e., a large greenhouse) at the Eden Project. While taking a short walk, about 500 m away, I noticed what looked like a river of tall grass, bending and flowing with the wind.
When I took the photo, I imagined a river that cut through a wheat field and a golden grassland.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor