Assignments are brought to you by mpb.com
Tumalo Falls is a strikingly symmetrical 97 foot waterfall in Central Oregon, a short drive from the town of Bend. Easily accessed by paved and gravel road, it is a popular spot for sightseers, hikers and snowshoers year round. While the primary vantage points for viewing the falls are elevated above the ravine carved out by Tumalo Creek, my favorite photography perspective is from the middle of the creek itself. This particular summer morning afforded a strong flow due to upstream summer snowmelt. It was a great place to greet the dawning day and afforded a shot rich in the movement and depth of colors of this natural wonder.
Our $200 prizes consist of $100 cash and $100 mpb.com voucher
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor