TAKE PART • WIN $100
A few years ago we decided to go to Loch Ard in the Trossachs National Park to shoot some autumn colour. As it was our first to this area we didn’t quite know what to expect, but rather than a colourful sunrise, what we actually got was a lovely soft mist hanging over the loch, which suited us even better.
One of the great things about Loch Ard as a location is that the mist can hang around most of the morning and It’s also quite a sheltered Loch, so the water can be calm most of the time.
I’d recced this fence the previous day with a view to photographing it and waited for the morning mist to simplify the picture and give it depth.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor