Assignments are brought to you by mpb.com
During a photography trip to Arizona in October 2021, my brother and I flew into Las Vegas and drove up through Utah on our way to Page, Arizona. Our first stop was Bryce Canyon National Park in Bryce, Utah. We arrived shortly before sunset and made our way up around Inspiration Point for some great shots. We started down Navajo Loop Trail, walking the switchbacks, and back up Queen's Garden Trail to the Rim trail making our way to Sunset Point. Before we could get to Sunset Point we were rewarded with these "cotton candy" skies as the sun was setting over the Hoodoos. No matter where you look at Bryce Canyon you will find something amazing to photograph. One of my favorite places I've traveled, and this sunset definitely made the views that much better.
Our $200 prizes consist of $100 cash and $100 mpb.com voucher
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor