TAKE PART • WIN $100
On a camping trip on the Northern California coast I was driving along Hwy 1, I saw the sun setting behind this nursery/farm. I used the least utilized tool in my camera bag- the U-turn- I went back and drove to this spot. In order to clear the fence in the foreground, I climbed onto the roof of my truck and took this hand-held shot. A rain storm had come through the area earlier in the day and provided these dramatic clouds.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor