TAKE PART • WIN $100
Winter is my favorite season, the snow creates a perfect atmosphere and often the sky gets some nice colors at sunset. This photo was taken at the Jaunpass, the border between Fribourg and Bern cantons, in the so-called Pré-Alpes. The Gastlosen is a famous range with its shape that is easily recognizable.
This picture was really unexpected as less than 10 minutes ago we were in the fog, seeing nothing but the path in front of us. Suddenly, the fog went down the valley and we saw this stunning landscape. Like always, it is always worth waiting and hoping for the best.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor