I loved soaking in the contrasting vistas on my first road trip to Scotland. Sometimes they were very harsh, and others lush and green. Throughout the Highlands, there seemed to be so much green. And so many different tones of green.
At one point, as we were driving towards our accommodation in Glencoe, we drove through a stunning pass of undulating hills and various textures. Meanwhile, a storm was brewing. Because the road was narrow and winding, it took a while to find a place where we could pull over and get the immensity of the view. Finally, a small area appeared where I could get the car off the road and the lighting interesting. This has always been one of my favourite images of Scotland.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor