Assignments are brought to you by mpb.com
This was taken in the town of Cave Creek, AZ, a sleepy western town just north of the Phoenix area which attracts many tourists. I took a ride out there to look for something interesting to photograph, and I came upon this abandoned building that was in the middle of a renovation. I believe it was meant to replicate an old Spanish town with numerous shops. They had the most interesting old Spanish doors throughout the building and I was able to take a lot of great photos.
Our $200 prizes consist of $100 cash and $100 mpb.com voucher
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor