TAKE PART • WIN $100
The week before Easter I headed north where I wanted to capture images of the beautiful beaches in the area that are often deserted. It was a clear morning and I'd walked for about an hour along the beach at Maungawhai Heads when I realised that a squally shower was coming in from the north. The beaches in this area are littered with large sedimentary rocks of all shapes and sizes that are interesting and fun to photograph. As the skies turned grey I tried to balance the shapes and colour of the rocks against the drama in the sky.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor