Assignments are brought to you by mpb.com
The poetry of nature always brings something new. In this case, these trees are creating a wonderful harmony between lights and shadows. Although we often cherish the colorful trees, here with my lens I captured something odd yet beautiful.
This picture has taken from the Indian head summit, Adirondacks in bright daylight with fairly good weather. High wind on top was a bit challenging though to capture this shot. I highly recommend hiking there. It's worth hiking to witness some amazing views from the top and in my opinion summer and Fall would be the best time to go there.
Our $200 prizes consist of $100 cash and $100 mpb.com voucher
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor