During the last years my wife and I used to spend some days in December before Christmas in Altaussee in Styria, Austria. This small village is nestled on the shores of the Lake Altaussee, wich is encircled by mountains. The most noticeable of these peaks are the Loser to the north, the Trisselwand to the east and the Sandling to the west. I took this image on a cold and foggy winter morning, The calm conditions made for an appealing reflection of the Trisselwand, consistent with the serene atmosphere to my eye.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor