It was a foggy morning as I walked to the sea. I turned around and saw the sun peeping over the dunes. Standing in the shallow water of the sea I saw the sandpatterns lightning in the sun.
I managed the contrast with an ND and GND filter. A Circular Polarising filter took care of the reflections on the water but not too much.
I like the mood of this picture, the calmness and serenity.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor