Assignments are brought to you by mpb.com
Zion National Park is the oldest and most visited national park in Utah; and is situated in the southwestern corner of Utah near the Nevada and Arizona borders. The park is filled with incredible, surreal red rock arches, canyons and other formations with beautiful layers of rock. With so many visitors every year and many photographs taken in the park every day, it is difficult to take a photo that hasn't been taken many times before. As I looked for a unique shot, I lfocused on trees that stood out from the red roc. What I like about this photo is not so much the tree, but its shadow.
Our $200 prizes consist of $100 cash and $100 mpb.com voucher
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor