I have visited Scotland many times since I was a young boy and I love the place and particularly Glencoe in the highlands. The views and the light in the winter months up in Glencoe is simply sublime and a landscape photographers playground. I captured this shot in a location known as the Devils Staircase. It was a freezing cold snowy morning in October and I didn't hold out much hope for a stunning sunrise. As I was vlogging away suddenly there was a stop in the snow fall and the sun broke through the clouds. The sudden rush of adrenaline was amazing as I rushed to get into position for my composition. Of course getting my feet soaking wet in the process, but I think it was worth it for this shot.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor